ENVIACT MODEL: EA-LORAGW-01
LORA Gateway with 25W Solar Panel & Battery
|Key Features||✓ 8 Channel Gateway
✓ 868 MHz Operation
✓ Remote connectivity
✓ Data Logging: 1GB
✓ Outdoor IP65 Casing
|BackHaul Communication:||✓ WiFi
|Power||✓ External Power Supply
✓ Backup Battery
✓ Solar Panel 25W
|LoRa Frequency Band||868 MHz|
|LoRa Channel Plan||LoRa Channel Plan 868|
|Channel Capacity||8 Channels|
|LoRa Power Output||27 dBm maximum output power before antenna|
|Ethernet RJ45||Ethernet jack (10/100 port)|
|USB HOST||USB 2.0 Type A connector|
|SIM||3FF Micro SIM|
|Antennas||Cellular GPS, LoRa: female SMA / LoRa: reverse polarity female SMA|
|Operating Temperature||-10° to +65° C|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to +75° C|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||400 mm x300 mm x 300 mm|
|Physical Weight||3.20 kg|
|BATTERY AND SOLAR|
|Charge Controller||12V 6A|
- Metering and Remote Sensing
- Industrial Automation/Monitoring
- Smart Lighting and Power Management
- Rural/M2M Communication
- The Module is rugged and housed in a Plastic housing enclosure with IP65 standard rating and is easy and safe to deploy the device in open air such as streets, parks.
- Capable for Data integration with system, 3rd Party API.
- The device is highly power efficient with “Always On” compliance.
- The system is equipped with an application which allows users to remotely configure, calibrate and debug the device, thus reducing manual time and effort onsite.
- The data acquired by the system is transmitted to a central cloud server where the data resides.
- The real time and averaged data can be viewed quickly and easily at client interface remote from the central computer.
- Solar Panel of 25W for Power is supplied and charges a Battery for backup Operation
- BackHaul Network of Ethernet, WiFi and GSM/3G for pushing data to Internet.
MRP: Rs.1,59,999, exclusive of Taxes and Shipping