ENVIACT MODEL: EA-WEGL-01
Outdoor Environment and Air quality Monitoring System with Multi-Communication
|Sensors||✓ CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) SENSOR
✓ PM2.5 Sensor
✓ PM10 Sensor
✓ Temperature Sensor
✓ Humidity Sensor
✓ Pressure Sensor
|Power||✓ External Power Supply|
|CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) SENSOR|
|Units of Measurement||Ppm|
|PM 2.5 SENSOR|
|Units of Measurement||µg/ m3|
|Range (PM2.5 standard value)||1~500µg/ m3（ Effective range
1000 µg/ m3（Maximum range）
|Temperature Measurement Range||40℃~+85℃|
|Temperature Measurement Precision:||±1.0℃ (0~65℃)|
|Humidity Measurement Range:||0-100%r.H|
|Humidity Measurement Precision:||±3%r.H. (20-80% r.H.,25℃)|
|Atmospheric Pressure Measurement Range:||300-1100hPa|
|Atmospheric Pressure Measurement Precision:||±0.6hPa(300-1100hPa,0~65℃)|
|Wi-Fi||2.4GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN|
|Ethernet||Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)|
|LoRa||IN868 MHz Band LoRa Transceiver|
|2G/3G(SIM not included):||GSM / GPRS / EDGE: 900 / 1800 MHz
UMTS / HSPA +: B1 / B5 / B8
- Smart Parks
- Smart Poles
- Smart and Safe Schools
- Smart and Safe Industries
MRP: Rs.1,99,999, exclusive of Taxes and Shipping
- The Module is rugged and housed in a Plastic housing enclosure with IP65 standard rating and is easy and safe to deploy the device in open air such as streets, parks.
- Capable for Data integration with system, 3rd Party API.
- The device is highly power efficient with “Always On” compliance.
- The system is equipped with an application which allows users to remotely configure, calibrate and debug the device, thus reducing manual time and effort onsite.
- The data acquired by the system is transmitted to a central cloud server where the data resides.
- The real time and averaged data can be viewed quickly and easily at client interface remote from the central computer.
- The software platform displays output coordinated to Air Quality Index (AQI) color rating.
The acquired data is analyzed for drawing meaningful insights for better establishment of framework for regulations of critical air pollutants