Monitoring Environment for Safety and Sustainability
- The Module is rugged and housed in a Plastic housing enclosure with IP65 standard rating and is easy and safe to deploy the device in open air such as streets, parks.
- Capable for Data integration with system, 3rd Party API.
- The device is highly power efficient with “Always On” compliance.
- The system is equipped with an application which allows users to remotely configure, calibrate and debug the device, thus reducing manual time and effort onsite.
- The data acquired by the system is transmitted to a central cloud server where the data resides.
- The real time and averaged data can be viewed quickly and easily at client interface remote from the central computer.
- The software platform displays output coordinated to Air Quality Index (AQI) color rating.
- The acquired data is analyzed for drawing meaningful insights for better establishment of framework for regulations of critical air pollutants.
- Wifi - For Indoor and Semi Outdoor with range upto 300 ft.
- LoRa - For Outdoor Communication for Range of 5-20KM
- Ethernet - For Indoor and Outdoor Areas with available backbone network.
- GSM/GPRS - For Remote alerts through Mobile Networks.
- CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) SENSOR
- CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) SENSOR
- PM2.5 Sensor
- PM10 Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Sound Sensor
- Dust Sensor
- Smart Parks
- Smart Poles
- Smart and Safe Schools
- Smart and Safe Industries